David K Jewelry Gems Lab Created Colombian Emeralds 1.0 Ct
* Name: Laboratory–grown emerald
* Color Range: Emerald
* Origin: Hydrothermal process
* Creation Method: This process uses a water solution at high temperatures
* Hardness: 7.5 – 8 Moh Scale
* Chemical Composition: Be3Al2(SiO3)6
* Refractive Index : 1.578-1.572
* Density : 2.67-2.75
* Dimension: 6.5 mm round diameter (approx)
* Heat Resistance : Up to 1250 degrees C / 2282 degrees F
* Market Availability: Limited
Laboratory–grown emerald Colombian Emerald for ring and jewelry is one of the most exquisite gemstones to be created in the lab as it requires sophisticated laboratory equipment.
The Lab Created Colombian Emeralds that we supply here are made by the hydrothermal process that is why some people also call it Hydrothermal Colombian Emerald. This process uses a water solution at high temperatures and it takes many months to create a top grade synthetic emerald rough. We then use specialist engineers to cut these stones from the roughs to get the best grade lab created Colombian emeralds. We have Columbian emeralds for sale as the cut stones only; the roughs are not available for purchase. The synthetic Colombian emeralds you find here will have the same chemical composition as the real emeralds. If you love the rich green color of emeralds, you can find here a Columbian emerald that matches the color of natural Columbian emeralds at a fraction of the price.If you have dreamed of wearing a stunning Columbian emerald necklace, our lab created Columbian emeralds can make your dream a cost effective reality.
* Free USPS insured delivery within United States
* Free USPS Express insured int’l delivery world wide
* Gemstone carat weights for calibrated stones are in diamond standards:
* Gemstone measurements and totals calibrated and conform to highest quality standards for type quality composition, cut, color, and may differ slightly.
* Gemstone images are professional catalog renderings in 3d and conform to sRGB digital color standard matching real life gemological color range for gemstone type.
* Gemstone image visual perceptions may differ slightly from screen type and resolution.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
David K Jewelry Gems